Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Once More

I really wish you would talk to me again;
hold my hand and walk with me again.

I really wish you were here for me again;
talk me through the cuckoo again.

I really wish you were here again;
hold me tight and tell me it's alright again.

I really wish you were by my side again;
a laughing band, hand in hand again.

I really wish you would hug me again;
really tight with all your might again.

I really wish you hadn't left again;
never to talk, on my own to walk again.

I really wish I hadn't fumbled again;
lost your trust, lost in lust again.

I really wish you would accept my apology again;
I was in a daze, I have changed my ways again.

Although I have said that again and again;
one thing has not changed again and again,

though not as lovers but as a friend,
I love you, not again, but always.

No comments: