Friday, January 29, 2010

Keep It Simple Stupid

A kiss is as simple as two lips touching
Yet as complicated as the millions, billions, and trillions of electrons vibrating against one another
Breathing life into the chemicals that create your DNA
The piece of print that creates our being
That encodes your personality, your likes, dislikes and the
unlimited amount of love that can be expressed from the simplicity of a kiss.

a kiss. it’s a symbolic gesture. You are saying so without saying anything at all
you’re telling her “i trust you” and if she reciprocates, so many doors open and shut at the same time.
It says i love, i care, i trust; love me, want me, trust me, hold me. Kiss. Me. A.Gain.

a kiss. it means so much and sometimes we just give it away
sometimes it’s wasted on someone random, whether night or day
they come in many forms and can be done in many a way
they can be on the cheek, the lips and the duration can make a world of difference.
One second could mean i want to spend the rest of my life with you and ten minutes of tongue can mean I won’t remember this when the sun rises.

a kiss. sometimes a mistake. A pity when we just give it away.

a kiss. It’s like it’s own language in a big way. on the cheek can mean hello friend, it can be innocent and harmless
or if it lingers it can mean hey. let’s get lost in bliss.

a kiss. it’s like a key into your heart, your world. your soul.

a kiss. it can make your tears sweet or sour. sad or happy. excited or glum. One can make your skin tingle with excitement. Yet watching it be given to someone else can make your dermis feel on fire. A kiss can take you to heaven on earth or hell in your own mind.

a kiss. we only have so many to give away before it starts to mean nothing at all.
It’s like the green dollars put away in your wallets, once you start spending it irresponsibly you forget it’s value.
Don’t let this happen to you. Don’t let your kiss mean nothing at all, don’t let your kiss let you or someone else fall, don’t let your kiss be forgotten in the ray of the sun
in the morning when you wake up not knowing where you are and are frantically getting.your.clothes.on.

a kiss. respect it. value it. love it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wish that I could turn around and tell you everything without losing you
It's like the weight of the world is on my heart and it doesn't have the strength to pulse anymore.
With every
Inch of my skin with every drop of my blood I love you. And I wouldn't give it up for the world. I just wish. Man do I wish.
The last time I felt like this was never but yours was yesterday. And the day before that. "keep in mind today's the second day". FUCK YOU BITCH I love you and you expect me to keep it in. I can't. My lungs are too filled with the blessed air that we share and my eyes with the tears of fear of losing you. It's so hard acting like you don't phase me coz that's exactly what you do. I literally feel like my gut is bout to implode while my mind orgasms with the thought of you. I just wish. Man do I wish. Yet You don't even notice when I'm not holding you yet I notice when your breath gets a second deeper. I never wanna fall asleep when you're around coz every second asleep is a moment too long without you.
I just wish. Man do I wish... That your heart pulsated with the thought of the reciprocation of my love as mine does. Because when you drift away to wherever other than where I am, I honestly feel a lil more lightheaded. Because when your breath gets heavier and you fall asleep holding my hand, the second you unclinch our fingers feels like walking into you sleeping with my best friend.
And the sex is the part that I dread. Because instead of penetrating to a animalistic beat I want to fuck every path to your mind. Because I know I'm not more than just that and I never will be. Your toy. And that's what I feel like.
I just wish. Man do I wish. Because when you're sleeping next to me it's not enough. "This is you being unaffectionate?" DAMN RIGHT IT IS. I wanna come over to your apartment while youre sleeping and kiss every crevis and every curve in your body. I wanna give you the greatest night of your life. I wanna give you the orgasm
Of your dreams. I wanna share with you a live so unbound by surroundings that you and every one else fucking watches in awe. And I don't wanna do this because I want you to love me back. I wanna do this because you give put me in such a high that my heart sinks and my head whispers "what you want is never gonna happen".